Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Melaninaire.♛

If you've read my previous post (which you should), then you know that I'm a fan of a cute little application named WeHeartIt.  It's handy if you're an insomniac and appreciate wholesome entertainment until you knock out. Or, if you're constantly searching for makeup and outfit inspirations and Pinterest isn't doing the job. 

As I mentioned before, I've been searching African and African-American art, fashion, photography, etc. lately. I love images that capture natural beauty, whether it be in a human being or nature. There's just something extraordinary about a person or landscape that's untampered. Close-ups of people of color are my favorites because they capture the beauty of ebony skin--something society is just now starting to appreciate (somewhat). 

Here are a few of fav's just because I love you... a little bit.  ❁◕ ‿ ◕❁


I do not own any of these images. All images are courtesy of WeHeartIt.com. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment